Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tattoo Apprenticeship 2017



I know I've been quiet on the updating front lately, but it's been NUTS lately...

For the past two months, I've been working full-time at Urban Ink Tattoo Studios as a Tattoo Apprentice! 

I'm absolutely thrilled to be a part of the team!
I can't wait to develop and expand my art, as well as learn a new trade.

Everyone has been so welcoming and supportive! <3





Blurgh! The Cat and alligator-design are still very much active!
But updates from me will be fewer than they were previously,
while I settle into my bitchin' new life. 

Meanwhile, you can still follow my new artventure (huehuehue) at the following:

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
TUMBLR

Here's some pieces I've drawn over the last two months, to contribute to my future portfolio:
My Apprenticeship Trial Week Challenge; Draw a Photo-Realistic Tiger Head Portrait!

First Trial as a Fully-Fledged Apprentice! Photo-Realistic Portrait of the Head Apprentice, Dr. Flash (Danny!)

"Skail" - Photo-Realism/Fantasy Practice

Toxic Avenger Love! <3

Cute Demonic Cat, Brutalcute Style <3

Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Fanart
 * * *

 Also...I finally acquired my first ever tattoos!

"Boris" - Dean Newman


"Connie the Cat" - Samuel Green

* * *


No comments:

Post a Comment